Healthy Horizons Breastfeeding Centers was founded in 1991 by Sheila Dukas-Janakos, MPH, IBCLC, LE, RLC.Sheila pioneered breastfeeding programs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area to better serve and educate mothers and families. She has received awards from the U.S. Congress and San Mateo County for the impact she and Healthy Horizons has made on the lives of more than 100,000 women and children.Healthy Horizons Corporate Lactation Services workswith corporations and HR teams in addition to supporting families. Sheila Janakos and CassiJanakos lead Healthy Horizons Corporate Lactation Services, establishing long-term relationships with businesses ranging from Fortune 100 firms to Silicon Valley start-ups.
Health Horizons Ayurvedic Sativa Hemp Oil is beneficial for regulating the blood sugar levels and improves the joint health. The oil promotes the normal functioning of the eye and brain. In addition to this, it works on rejuvenating the skin and hair.
- Facilitates the maintenance of hormonal balance which helps to attain healthy menopause. It also aims to provide comfort in symptoms including hot flashes and depression
- Works as a supplement for diabetics as it reduces the cholesterol rates
- Provides hydration to the skin and counters psoriasis. It also prevents the clogging of skin pores
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Helps to build a strong immune system
Raw unrefined Hemp Oil
10-15ml per day or as directed by the physician.
- Promotes cardiovascular health as it reduces the cholesterol rates
- Can be used as a cooking oil as it offers a delicate nutty flavour to every dish
- Works on managing the hormonal balance of the body
- Facilitates hydration to the skin and provides nourishment to the hair and nail
- Helps to fortify the immune system
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.