- A good source of Beta Glucans
- Contributes to the reduction of blood glucose levels after a meal
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Rolled Oats contain beta-glucans which have been shown to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Consumption of beta-glucans from oats or barley as part of a meal contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise after that meal
- The dietary choices of all our customers are extremely important to us. Whilst this product is manufactured using ingredients and processing aids suitable for the vegan diet, please note that dairy powders are also used within the same production facility and cross-contamination may occur at very small levels.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain soy, milk and egg.
Rolled Oats are high in fibre and contain beta-glucans† making this a great addition to your diet. Enjoy in the morning with any of your favourite toppings. Simply mix one scoop (50g) with 200ml of water or milk, and cook for 2 minutes in a microwave. Based on 800W microwave.
It’s also packed with fibre, and all the carbs needed to fuel your body – for a perfect start to any day.
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.