Quinoa is naturally gluten free and thus Naturally Yours quinoa pasta is an ideal option for individuals who have gluten allergies or suffer from celiac disease.
Good source of fiber
Quinoa is a good source of dietary fiber and includes substantial amounts of both soluble and insoluble fiber. The fiber content of cooked quinoa is 5.18 grams per 1 cup (185g).
- ✔ 100% gluten free
- ✔ Ideal for celiac and gluten intolerant individuals
- ✔ Rich in proteins and dietary fibers
- ✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
- ✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
- ✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
- 3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
- Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.