Pure Nutrition started as 'Herbs Nutriproducts Pvt. Ltd. ', a discovery of globally renowned and celebrated holistic nutritionist Luke Coutinho. Pure Nutrition, collects, processes, manufactures and markets 100% natural nutritional supplements, cold pressed oils, protein powders and herbal teas.
At Pure Nutrition, we collect, process and market herbal nutritional supplements, cold pressed oils, protein powders and herbal teas. These health products are continually being developed and expanded to address various health needs.We seek to leverage the gifts of nature and make holistic lifestyle changes to improve our wellbeing and our planet.
Pure Nutrition Progut Plus is a probiotic supplement with advanced formula and 7 strains of probiotic bacteria that work together in promoting and maintaining a healthy digestive system. It strengthens the gut and has shown effective benefits in managing inflammatory bowel diseases. Progut Plus helps the digestive system by combating harmful bacteria and absorbing nutrients better. It is an ideal supplement for frequent travelers and people with poor digestive systems
Boost Immunity Levels
Looking at probiotics to support immune health is nothing new; the idea has existed for more than 100 years. The gut microbiota performs important metabolic and immunological tasks, and the impairment of its composition might alter homeostasis and lead to the development of microbiota- related diseases.
Supports Gut Health
Many diseases start with an initial imbalance of human resident microflora. One key player in immune health is the gut, a part of the body that is constantly exposed to toxins and foreign antigens, such as those from food and microbes. Probiotic help supports this balance and supports gut health.
A number of things, including poor diet and antibiotics, can disturb the natural balance of gut bacteria. Which can lead to digestive issues, irregular bowel movements, allergies, and many other problems? All these problems can be solved by taking probiotics in a sufficient amount, as probiotics help restore the natural balance.
- Poor Diet: Not consuming enough probiotics from the natural sources.
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption: This may affect your normal gut microflora.
- Aging: Certain beneficial bacteria may decrease as you age.
- Digestion Problems like Constipation, diarrhea or severe infection.
- Excessive Antibiotic Use: Antibiotics sometimes get aggressive in killing the bad bacteria, which may also end up killing your good bacteria too.
The supplement contains good bacteria like Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, and Fructo Oligosaccharide that work together in promoting a healthy digestive system and better gut health.
- Take 1 capsule twice between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Cap the bottle tightly and store in a cool dark place after opening to retain its efficacy.
- Progut Plus contains 7 strains of probiotic bacteria that work together to promote digestive health by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria
- Contains 25 Billion CFUs of naturally fermented probiotics
- Boosts immunity and energy levels and provides resistance against pathogens
- This supplement is ideal for frequent travelers, people with weak digestive systems, as well as those struck by acute diarrhea.
- Progut Plus can also help in the management of inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Advanced formula that is effective for a weak digestive system and for strengthening gut health.
- 100% veg capsules
Authorized Dealer/ Importer: Nutra C
Fulfilled by: Transformonline.
All our products are far from expiry and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
Average time: 3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery.
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.